Junk DNA

We just need to access, to listen, and be open to the possibilities. This book presents life at the crystal level; so take a step back in time and discover what has been stored in the genes since the earliest moments of creation.

Junk DNA

Junk DNA

Unlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNAA completely fresh look at the DNA of humankind. This is the HOLISTIC version, the body, mind and spirit DNA, designed from the beginning to provide harmony and balance. To the western lab scientist, DNA is a rigid study, the physical aspects that can be seen with instruments. It must fall within certain parameters of chemistry. It is useful in solving crimes and in finding markers of certain diseases. It is estimated that only 2% of our DNA is being studied. What of the remaining 98%? In the western lab, it is considered “junk DNA,” so named by the co-discoverer of the double helical structure, Francis Crick. And yet, deep inside we know the truth. There is no junk DNA.We are products of Planet Earth. In this book, we explore all the tracks of energy possible —hydrogen, water, light & heavy elements, sugars, salts & crystals, proteins, fats & oils—this is what a human being IS and what makes up the earth, as well. The earth's electromagnetic energy field is mirrored in our own electromagnetic energy field. We are products of our ancestors on a cellular level, going back even earlier than Stone Age man, with all the beliefs, traumas and behaviors intact; and we are products of our environment (learning, people, places and events), as well as being products of what we eat, breathe in and drink. The reader will find on these pages that we Earthlings have not just five major senses, but access to 128 different sensing channels we could be using to perceive and understand our world…..if only we knew the language. What is the language of the gene? Vibration and sonic waves. All the healing knowledge we humans need to know about has been imbedded and stored in the crystals of our own DNA. Crystals can transmit information to us, about survival, about our past and about healing. We just need to access, to listen, and be open to the possibilities. This book presents life at the crystal level; so take a step back in time and discover what has been stored in the genes since the earliest moments of creation.

More Books:

Junk DNA
Language: en
Pages: 282
Authors: Joseph R. Scogna, Jr., Kathy M. Scogna
Categories: Body, Mind & Spirit
Type: BOOK - Published: 2014-09-27 - Publisher: CreateSpace

Unlocking the Hidden Secrets of Your DNAA completely fresh look at the DNA of humankind. This is the HOLISTIC version, the body, mind and spirit DNA, designed from the beginning to provide harmony and balance. To the western lab scientist, DNA is a rigid study, the physical aspects that can
Genomic Elements in Health, Disease and Evolution
Language: en
Pages: 315
Authors: Kyriacos Felekkis, Konstantinos Voskarides
Categories: Medical
Type: BOOK - Published: 2015-09-30 - Publisher: Springer

Over 98% of the human genome contains non-coding DNA sequences. For many years molecular biologists referred to this component of the genome as the “junk” DNA since it does not code for any “useful” protein product. Over the last years this notion changed significantly as scientists discovered that a large
Junk DNA
Language: en
Pages: 288
Authors: Nessa Carey
Categories: Science
Type: BOOK - Published: 2015-03-05 - Publisher: Icon Books Ltd

From the author of the acclaimed The Epigenetics Revolution (‘A book that would have had Darwin swooning’ – Guardian) comes another thrilling exploration of the cutting edge of human science. For decades after the structure of DNA was identified, scientists focused purely on genes, the regions of the genome that
Junk DNA
Language: en
Pages: 138
Authors: Teresa Middleton
Categories: American poetry
Type: BOOK - Published: 2010 - Publisher:

Books about Junk DNA
From “Junk DNA” to Clinically Relevant Tools for Cancer Diagnosis, Staging, and Tailored Therapies: The Incredible Case of Non-Coding RNAs
Language: en
Pages: 113
Authors: Marilena V. Iorio, Dario Palmieri
Categories: American poetry
Type: BOOK - Published: 2019-08-22 - Publisher: Frontiers Media SA

Books about From “Junk DNA” to Clinically Relevant Tools for Cancer Diagnosis, Staging, and Tailored Therapies: The Incredible Case of Non-Coding RNAs

Popular All Time

Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point (2021) #1
Invincible Compendium Vol. 1
Chainsaw Man, Vol. 1
Chainsaw Man, Vol. 2
Attack on Titan volume 33
Chainsaw Man, Vol. 3
Chainsaw Man, Vol. 4
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Vol. 21
Solo Leveling, Vol. 1 (comic)
My Hero Academia, Vol. 24
Invincible Compendium Vol. 2
My Hero Academia, Vol. 27
Attack on Titan Volume 30
My Hero Academia, Vol. 22
The Promised Neverland, Vol. 1
My Hero Academia, Vol. 23
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro Volume 4
Jujutsu Kaisen 0